Local SEO is a combined set of techniques used to help businesses heighten their online visibility and draw in 50% or more revenue than what they’re currently experiencing. What makes Local SEO different from traditional Search Engine Optimization is that it targets a focused area of consumers within a small radius of the business. This is especially important for companies who want more local foot traffic, internet orders or in-store purchases. We recommend this service for companies in competitive industries and major metropolitan areas because we can focus their traffic on smaller outlying towns in the area.
Top Five Ranking Factors for Local SEO
- Create social media profiles on Google My Business, Facebook fan page, Twitter and many more.
- Curate high-quality, relevant content on your website.
- Consistently list your business name, address and phone number across local directories on the web.
- Collect quality back links to boost your website in the SERPs.
- Get Reviews to help build credibility.